Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving


Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

I decided to write a list of things I am thankful for this year. So in the spirit of the Holiday I am thankful:
  • For being healthy. A full appreciation for the gift of life didn't hit me until being faced with the possibility of my death. Now almost 3 years later I am ever so thankful for life
  • For my husband who works tirelessly to not only support our family but to keep things functioning at our home. Who without to much complaining allows me to pursue my interests.
  • For the big boy who is so smart and caring
  • For the little boy who is so loving and funny.
  • For the 5000 goofy faces the little boy makes
  • For the ability to get my boys out of bed every morning and be at home with them every day, watching them as they grow
  • For lots of room for the boys to play and explore
  • For cows because I just love them
  • for pumpkin, pumpkin pies, pumpkin whoopee pies, pumpkin bread, pumpkin chocolate chip cookies, you get the point...
  • For Family
  • For a coal stove that keeps us very warm in the winter because I really don't like the cold (is it spring yet?)
  • For my home
  • For eggs fresh right from the chicken
  • For friends

I could go on and on, but I need to get back to working on Christmas presents. I hope everyone has a wonderful thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment