Wednesday, November 18, 2009

A big thank you!

Thanks to Anya from over at the Hills Creek Quilter! I signed up on her Pay it Forward post. Last week I recieved a box in the mail. Apparently the box alone was enough of a gift because my youngest played in it for a long time.



Anya made me this beautiful bag out of my favorite colors! She also included a pillowcase for each of the boys. They were very excited!


The bag has now become the "Grandmother's flower garden quilt bag". I can easily carry it with me so that whenever i am somewhere and have a few minutes for hand sewing I can work on it. Hopefully it will inspire me to maybe finish it.


So thank you so much for your kindness, it is greatly appreciated.

2 comments:

  1. I hear today is your birthday. Happy Birthday!!!! Hope it's a good one. Love all the goodies you received from Anya. I just signed up for a PIF. Good to know what others are doing. Love that she included pillowcases for your boys...and box to play in too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're very welcome, Sara! Glad everyone enjoyed the package (and packaging)!

    ReplyDelete