Thursday, November 12, 2009

Finally sewing again

Time to sew just hasn't been plentiful of late due to all the other things going on and the lack of sewing space. Last week I recieved a second email about the quilting fabric sale at Fabric Mart and finally made it on Monday. The sale has been going on for a while so there is much less fabric now then there was at the beginning. I wouldn't know that but I saw a picture on a blog I follow. They still had enough fabric that I was able to find something to buy. The new fabric gave me a renewed enthusiasm for projecting. I tend to go long stretches where I work on nothing because I don't have an actual sewing space. Maybe this winter my sewing room will get started. But anyway, here are my purchases:

a little christmas fabric


and some bag fabric


And look I even managed to knock out a bag in a couple hours. I was pretty proud of myself for actually making something that I bought the fabric for. I tend to have a bad habit of buying something with a purpose in mind and then getting sidetracked by another project. Not this time!



2 comments: