Sunday, February 21, 2010

Baby Quilt Top

Last night I finished a baby quilt top. I used a Moda Love U Charm Pack for this quilt. Yesterday my sister, mom, and I went to Sauders fabric shopping. I found the pink heart print to use as a border. Then my sister found the pink stripe, and it was a perfect choice. I tried mitered corners for the first time, and they came out pretty good, not perfect, but it was a first attempt. I have a pretty yellow piece with flowers for the back. Now I just need to send it off to be quilted.


I also picked fabrics for the Pin Wheel Quilt Along that Twiddletails is hosting. The only one I'm not sure about is the background fabric. My favorite piece is the blue print on top. Now that I have the fabric I can't wait to get started. I've always loved pin wheels but haven't gotten around to doing anything with them.



2 comments:

  1. Love the baby quilt! Good job on the mitered corners! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that pink stripe. Nice job, Sara!

    ReplyDelete