Wednesday, December 12, 2012

WIP Wednesday; Plugging along

I have all the Christmas mini quilt tops done.  I hope to work on basting them together tonight so I can get them quilted this week.
 
Christmas2012  

I did take a little break from them to get the last quilt top I have from my guild's retreats basted together, as well as my littlest guys I spy quilt.  He's been asking for it on a regular basis.  Since his birthday is coming up on the 22nd I figured it would make a great birthday present.  I have it about a third of the way quilted now.  I'm just doing a simple loopy design on it. 

Ispyquilting
 
I've attended my guild retreat for 3 years, and each year I piece a new quilt.  Then the tops get added to the WIP list.  I decided they would be finished before the next retreat.  I have two done, which I need to write a post about at some point.  I'm not sure how I'll quilt this retreat quilt, but I love the grey backing I found for it.
 
Bastedtogether
 
 
 
I'm linking up:

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

No comments:

Post a Comment